Welcome Relatives of the Rainbow

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Sings) your Twin Deer Mother Gifts the ARC/ARK of the Covenant for the Rainbow Clan (you are part of the circle). Ask for your Sacred Song Blessings! Ask for your Four Rainbow Colors, often called the Buffalo Robe or Your Sacred Four Directions. This would be Your Holy Temple which Houses Your Soul! ~Receive Your Great Treasures. ~email: twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org

Blue Hoop 4 with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Sacred Song Blessings - Ask For Yours!

Point to your Heart! Welcome Rainbow Clan

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pass Through Me with the Pass Over Prayer 2013

Pass Through Me


Pass Over Prayer 2013, April 6, Friday Evening.
Today April 7, 2013 Morning Prayer

Here I stand just like a mortal man. Here I stand to feel the winds. Hear I stand to feel the Song again. Hear I stand to begin. I'm on the blue road (relative true blue, sound). I'm on the red road (law of love, color). I'm on the yellow road for always/all waves (dreams come true). I'm on the white road the place I hear my heart sow. I'm on the white road to bow again (return to the clan). 

Hear I stand listening to all the world, that is sown to feel the heartbeat anew/a knew. And in my heartbeat sow true, I look for relatives in you. I look for the road of heaven to unfold. Hear I stand with you, where the dream comes true. Hear I stand with you to hold your hands. And I am mighty God, the utterance of this cloud (my voice I gift to you).  I am a Great Spirit blue, a relative to you.  I stand hear calling in the wind. I catch the echo of everything. I feel your heart beat a flow from where there is a rainbow. I come to hold your hand because love leads all the band.  We are standing hear to be near, my relative tear (true blue).


WE are the reign of God. We are the tears (that fought) in the clouds. We are the arcing/arking waves set here to pave.  And love will lead the day when we hold our hands to pray.  Come to the world to play, abundance for you. I stand here next to you because I want too. I stand here next to you to bind the halls that are true. And my relative door I long to feel your floor (walking through your eyes, the path you lead). I stand here next to you, to feel free, and ark in the breeze. 


Now it's time to bind, let the wind chime. Hold onto love and find the waves. Come children hold my hand, love will live to understand, you have a dream come true, when LOVE IMBUES.  Come on close to me feel the weather in the breeze.  Love will lead the way when we bow down and pray. Come fill your heart today. Come fill it all the way. Come great destiny, hands that achieve closeness to thee. I stand here. I stand hear. I stand to be near to your heart ... thou is the holy arc/ark.*

*Holy Arc bows (path of return to the mighty circle of life) and the Holy Ark brings forth the rainbow colors, the path to the LAW, LOVE.  Bow with me and bee (dream) a tree (four directions like a buffalo). Use your prayer cloth/robe to bless and pray all day.


White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings





 
Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow! White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings to Let You Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aho Relatives,Thank you for your comments!
White Buffalo Calf Woman, alightfromwithin.org

The Heart Beat Set Your Self Free

http://white-buffalo-calf-woman-sings.blogspot.com/2011/10/heart-beat-set-your-self-free.html http://www.divshare.com/download/15855820-c2e Aho Relatives, This Sacred Song Blessing was asked by the children (100's of them), who gift to the world. This song is for the world, the Rainbow Clan. We hope you enjoy, the fight for LOVE. We bless with fire and water to bring glorious that what we see. Your devoted servants, White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness Running Eagle Shooting Star Drum. elder crystal child, iyeska wakan, the walking song and elder lavender child, wicasa wakan, the holy man, the talking drum. Alightfromwithin.org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy. Blue road, Heavenly Soul. Red road, help me grow. Yellow road set me free. I'm bowing down, to the heart in the breeze! Jump and Spin Around http://www.divshare.com/download/15874597-902 Paradise Upon This Land http://www.divshare.com/download/16074319-0bf

FaceBook