Welcome Relatives of the Rainbow

White Buffalo Calf Woman (Sings) your Twin Deer Mother Gifts the ARC/ARK of the Covenant for the Rainbow Clan (you are part of the circle). Ask for your Sacred Song Blessings! Ask for your Four Rainbow Colors, often called the Buffalo Robe or Your Sacred Four Directions. This would be Your Holy Temple which Houses Your Soul! ~Receive Your Great Treasures. ~email: twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org

Blue Hoop 4 with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

Sacred Song Blessings - Ask For Yours!

Point to your Heart! Welcome Rainbow Clan

Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Holy Ghost Walk With Me and Fly Spirit Free

Holy is  my heart today. I wish to send a praise. Holy is my spirit that flies, I just want to push the light rays. Holy is the grains I feel, the sacred lush of your tears. Holy is the wings of time, because you are near. It's a Holy Ghost inside of me, that learns to touch the breeze. It's a spirit flying free. 

I can feel the wishes glow, from my heart the rainbow glows inside of me and streaming like my hair in the breeze. I can feel the songs of the butterflies, singing across the journey of wide, to migrate near me to travel the seas. And blue and red show me the way, eternal gold is dreams today. I send to you, a holy spirit flying through.

Holy is my heart today, I sing to laugh in the waves. I am playing a song on my drum, can't you hear it along? We are sending our beats into the world, laughing and singing to bring in the waves of all that need, to feel the holy spiritual breeze. And in my flight, I put my wings out wide, just to feel your warm, the light inside my heart tonight. And where you will go, my soul will overflow, to send loving prayers your way, to heal all we say. 

Come my darling hold my hands. You will find we could understand. The circle is known, we are born of these horns (spokes). We are speaking in song, the rhyme that gets us along, upon the shining seas, all the visions inside of me. I am singing loud today, to bring in sunshine loving waves to share a heart of k/new, we are soul family and now it's time, it's the good k/news. Our souls everyone, even the sailing and setting of the suns, know it's dreams inside. All the children are laughing with their prides (sun clans). Every place I sail with you, my heart will shine the true, because you carry the Holy Scary (impure wants to subside, forgiveness here I chide), the soul inside wants to fly. And if you bless and show the world your best, you would find a holy guest, the spirit inside of you, the holy ghost wants to shine through.


Spirit inside of me, let my soul run rampantly to the other side, where the treasures realize (at the end of the rainbow). We are dreaming everyone, time is coming for the setting sun, the moon will dance and put her light out to this dance (new moon dance, ghost walk). And within our hearts, we have to build, a fire's spark for all to hear, the sun is in me (inner light from within), the holy ghost is being set free. Let my spirit fly, across the seas, just in time to be welcoming thee, the spirit in you, the holy ghost wants to be true. We are joining all across this land, to hold our hands, our soles demand, the dancing vibration of all the land, the sacred waves where we are to stand, the beams of light of yesterday, shine in me for all waves/always. 

I say forever is the true, the eternal ghost lives in you. And we are the children of the Rainbow Clan, the suns and daughters upon this land. We are the spirit that flies free, because it's time to believe. Our family is coming home in the leaves, blowing free. blowing free, let my soul fly freely. We are dreaming together lasting forever, the holy ghost seas (envisions and dreams).

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings and Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star drums for all the Suns, each fire within, shines new to begin, the holy ghost walks with you and me and our spirits are learning to fly free. Let's bow and pray, shine a wave, tell our family we are here to stay. We are listening to all the beams, the rings that set us free. Whoopee/whope/falling stars/heal our daze/days.

Rocks and stones, leaves and butterflies, the speckles of our lives is grown, 
the spirit of flight is shared.  

Magic butterfly carpet rides with rainbow pushing the pride (clan of suns), 
the spirit of flight is shared.

Lindbergh was the first to fly a solo non-stop transatlantic flight from New York to Paris.
The spirit of flight is shared to cross the oceans and make the k/new shore, 
where there are open doors.

Spirit of flight is shared across the seas and open skies we want to travel wide. 
Let the sun burst from inside!

Wake up and I have faith, to touch the sacred stones, to stay "alive" 
inside the Holy Ghost that flies. 

Peaceful and holy is my heart today. 
I pour my love out to all the waves the true blue in you. My spirit flies free!

The holy ghost lives inside of me, the sun light is born to shine from me,
the fire's light beams true to the great k/news. 
I drink from you (lean on you, the arks sailing through)
the eternal soul of suns (heels true, the arcs flying through).
The spirit of flight is shared.

Holy ghost walk with me and fly spirit free!

Dance when heat and cold (mist/smoke of the ghost) find each other bold, binding to bring in the new, the ghost dance comes to infuse, the soul has risen, awaken and driven, the heavenly soul does reign. Renegades put on your shelter (warriors uniform, buffalo armor, rainbow colors purified), because it's turning to helter skelter (confusion and frenzy, bubbling up the soul does reign).  White Buffalo Calf Woman sings


Event: Ghost Walk (New Moon Dance)
Official Title: Katchee Tope wha: “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”  The ghost walk or ghost dance, the holy spirit within that soars, free as a bird in song and dance. Holy is the sound, praise for the world to help heal all the world to get along. Each 
New Moon join us around the world, to birth in light from within the darkness, with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy http://www.iamasundance.info in the k/night.

Dance Steps to the heart beat: A two by two count, equal four, the places where all are open doors.

  • One and two (tap your foot). change foot. Three and four. change foot. One and two. change foot. Three and four (lub dub). change foot. One and two (heartbeat). change foot. Three and four. change foot. and hear we go (sing), where/wear our heartbeats, like a drum (dance). one two and three four (drum the earth), skip in the sky (soar), happiness will overcome tonight.

  • One foot outwards, slide to center. Other foot outwards, slide to the center. To and fro, that's the way we go.
  • Two feet together, jump low twice and jump high twice (spin around once if you can, count two). 
  • Have fun, on this sacred run, the holy ghost is walking free, to let the world know, "we are gallantly".
Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
Dates for Ghost Walking Relatives, Where ever you are, let us be stars.  Pte San Win Wbcw 
New moon March 11, 2013 01:54:19 PM
New moon April 10, 2013 03:38:49 AM
New moon May 9, 2013 06:31:40 PM
New moon June 8, 2013 09:59:01 AM
New moon July 8, 2013 01:16:06 AM
New moon August 6, 2013 03:51:32 PM
New moon September 5, 2013 05:36:12 AM
New moon October 4, 2013 06:34:10 PM
New moon November 3, 2013 05:49:32 AM
New moon December 2, 2013 05:22:19 PM
New moon January 1, 2014 aligning with the sun
(2014, solar and lunar calender align, January 1, a cycle of renewal)


 

 Sacred Song Blessings, gift all a good song, because you are perfect in all that does song. Our hearts reach into heaven, and we flood, with a sound, the music of Angels, that gift us pure sound. I want you to know, that you are part of God, the echo, that lingers till light hits the "Dawn". And we are the magic, that children who know, the heart always has pureness, like the blessed snow! White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings to Let You Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aho Relatives,Thank you for your comments!
White Buffalo Calf Woman, alightfromwithin.org

The Heart Beat Set Your Self Free

http://white-buffalo-calf-woman-sings.blogspot.com/2011/10/heart-beat-set-your-self-free.html http://www.divshare.com/download/15855820-c2e Aho Relatives, This Sacred Song Blessing was asked by the children (100's of them), who gift to the world. This song is for the world, the Rainbow Clan. We hope you enjoy, the fight for LOVE. We bless with fire and water to bring glorious that what we see. Your devoted servants, White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings and Holiness Running Eagle Shooting Star Drum. elder crystal child, iyeska wakan, the walking song and elder lavender child, wicasa wakan, the holy man, the talking drum. Alightfromwithin.org Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy. Blue road, Heavenly Soul. Red road, help me grow. Yellow road set me free. I'm bowing down, to the heart in the breeze! Jump and Spin Around http://www.divshare.com/download/15874597-902 Paradise Upon This Land http://www.divshare.com/download/16074319-0bf

FaceBook